Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word overaffect:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "overaffect" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- overaffect: Wordnik [home, info]
- Overaffect: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Overaffect: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- overaffect: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Overaffect: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- overaffect: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Overaffect: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (overaffect)|
(v. t.) To affect or care for unduly.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for overaffect...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.