Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word outtongue:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "outtongue" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Outtongue: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Outtongue: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- outtongue: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Outtongue: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- outtongue: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- outtongue: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Outtongue: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (outtongue)|
(v. t.) To silence by talk, clamor, or noise.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to outtongue