Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word outtaken:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "outtaken" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- outtaken: Wordnik [home, info]
- Outtaken: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Outtaken: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- outtaken: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Outtaken: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- outtaken: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Outtaken: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (outtaken)|
(p. p.) or prep. Excepted; save.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for outtaken...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.