Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word outselling:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "outselling" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- outselling: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- outselling: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Outselling, outselling: Wordnik [home, info]
- outselling: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- outselling: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- outselling: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See outsell for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (outsell)
▸ verb: sell more than others
("This salesman outsells his colleagues"
▸ verb: be sold more often than other, similar products
("The new Toyota outsells the Honda by a wide margin"
▸ Also see outsell
Additional searches for outselling...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.