Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word outmoding:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "outmoding" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- outmoding: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- outmoding: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- outmoding: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- outmoding: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- outmoding: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See outmode for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (outmode)
▸ verb: make unfashionable, outdated, or obsolete
("Modern ways of cooking have outmoded the hearth"
▸ Also see outmode
Additional searches for outmoding...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.