Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word osteologic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "osteologic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- osteologic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Osteologic, osteologic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Osteologic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Osteologic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- osteologic: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- osteologic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Osteologic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- osteologic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (osteologic)|
(a.) Alt. of Osteological
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for osteologic...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.