Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word osteocolla:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "osteocolla" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- osteocolla: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Osteocolla, osteocolla: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Osteocolla: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- osteocolla: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Osteocolla: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- osteocolla: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- osteocolla: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- osteocolla: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- osteocolla: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (osteocolla)|
(n.) A cellular calc tufa, which in some places forms incrustations on the stems of plants, -- formerly supposed to have the quality of uniting fractured bones.
(n.) A kind of glue obtained from bones.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to osteocolla