Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word offishness:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "offishness" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- offishness: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- offishness: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- offishness: Wordnik [home, info]
- offishness: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- offishness: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See offish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (offish)
▸ adjective: lacking cordiality; unfriendly
("A standoffish manner"
▸ Also see offish
Additional searches for offishness...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.