Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ocellar:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ocellar" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- ocellar: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- ocellar: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- ocellar: Wordnik [home, info]
- ocellar: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- ocellar: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- ocellar: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- ocellar: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See ocellus for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (ocellus)
▸ noun: an eyelike marking (as on the wings of some butterflies); usually a spot of color inside a ring of another color
▸ noun: an eye having a single lens
▸ Also see ocellus
Additional searches for ocellar...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.