Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word obbligatos:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "obbligatos" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- obbligatos: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- obbligatos: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- obbligatos: Wiktionary [home, info]
- obbligatos: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- obbligatos: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- obbligatos: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See obbligato for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (obbligato)
▸ noun: a part of the score that must be performed without change or omission
▸ noun: a persistent but subordinate motif
▸ Also see obbligato
Additional searches for obbligatos...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.