Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word nucleates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "nucleates" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- nucleates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- nucleates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- nucleates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- nucleates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- nucleates: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See nucleate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (nucleate)
▸ verb: form into a nucleus
("Some cells had nucleated"
▸ adjective: having a nucleus or occurring in the nucleus
▸ Also see nucleate
Additional searches for nucleates...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.