Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word natchnee:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "natchnee" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- natchnee: Wordnik [home, info]
- Natchnee, natchnee: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Natchnee: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- natchnee: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Natchnee: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- natchnee: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Natchnee: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- natchnee: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (natchnee)|
(n.) An annual grass (Eleusine coracona), cultivated in India as a food plant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)