Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word naiver:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "naiver" is defined.
General (3 matching dictionaries)
- naiver: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- naiver: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- naiver: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- naiver: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- naiver: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- naiver: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See naive for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (naive)
▸ adjective: marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
("A teenager's naive ignorance of life"
▸ adjective: lacking sophistication
▸ adjective: lacking experience of life
▸ Also see naive
Additional searches for naiver...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.