Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word muzziest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "muzziest" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- muzziest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- muzziest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- muzziest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- muzziest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- muzziest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- muzziest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See muzzy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (muzzy)
▸ adjective: confused and vague; used especially of thinking
▸ adjective: indistinct or hazy in outline
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #42726)
▸ Also see muzzy
Additional searches for muzziest...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.