|Did this word (morricer) satisfy your request (barry morris jr. goldwater)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word morricer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "morricer" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- morricer: Wordnik [home, info]
- Morricer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Morricer: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- morricer: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Morricer: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- morricer: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Morricer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (morricer)|
(n.) A morris dancer.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for morricer...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.