Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word monodically:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "monodically" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- monodically: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- monodically: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- monodically: Wordnik [home, info]
- monodically: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- monodically: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- monodically: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See monody for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (monody)
▸ noun: music consisting of a single vocal part (usually with accompaniment)
▸ Also see monody
Additional searches for monodically...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.