Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word monochromist:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "monochromist" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- monochromist: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- monochromist: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- monochromist: Wordnik [home, info]
- monochromist: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Monochromist: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- monochromist: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See monochrome for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (monochrome)
▸ noun: painting done in a range of tones of a single color
▸ noun: a black-and-white photograph or slide
▸ adjective: having or appearing to have only one color
▸ Also see monochrome
Additional searches for monochromist...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.