Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mollemoke:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mollemoke" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Mollemoke, mollemoke: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Mollemoke: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- mollemoke: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Mollemoke: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- mollemoke: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Mollemoke: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- mollemoke: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (mollemoke)|
(n.) Any one of several species of large pelagic petrels and fulmars, as Fulmarus glacialis, of the North Atlantic, and several species of Aestrelata, of the Southern Ocean. See Fulmar.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to mollemoke