Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word minyanim:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "minyanim" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- minyanim: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- minyanim: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- minyanim: Wordnik [home, info]
- minyanim: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Minyanim: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- minyanim: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- minyanim: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See minyan for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (minyan)
▸ noun: the quorum required by Jewish law to be present for public worship (at least ten males over thirteen years of age)
▸ Also see minyan
Additional searches for minyanim...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.