Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mindblower:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mindblower" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- mindblower: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- mindblower: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- mindblower: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- mindblower: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- mindblower: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- mindblower: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See mind-blowing for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (mind-blowing)
▸ adjective: intensely affecting the mind or emotions
("Spending a week in the jungle was a mind-blowing experience"
▸ adjective: intensely affecting the mind especially in producing hallucinations
▸ Also see mind-blowing
Additional searches for mindblower...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.