Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mimically:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mimically" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- mimically: Wordnik [home, info]
- Mimically, mimically: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Mimically: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- mimically: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Mimically: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- mimically: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Mimically: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- -mimically: A Cross Reference of Latin and Greek Elements [home, info]
Quick definitions (mimically)|
(adv.) In an imitative manner.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for mimically...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.