Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word microsthenic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "microsthenic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- microsthenic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Microsthenic, microsthenic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Microsthenic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- microsthenic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Microsthenic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- microsthenic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Microsthenic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- microsthenic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (microsthenic)|
(a.) Having a typically small size; of or pertaining to the microsthenes.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for microsthenic...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.