Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word melodics:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "melodics" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- melodics: Wordnik [home, info]
- melodics: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Melodics, melodics: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Melodics: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- melodics: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Melodics: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- melodics: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- melodics: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (melodics)|
(n.) The department of musical science which treats of the pitch of tones, and of the laws of melody.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)