Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word megalopolitan:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "megalopolitan" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- megalopolitan: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- megalopolitan: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Megalopolitan: Wiktionary [home, info]
- megalopolitan: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- megalopolitan: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- megalopolitan: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- megalopolitan: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- megalopolitan: Financial dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- megalopolitan: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See megalopolis for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (megalopolis)
▸ noun: a very large urban complex (usually involving several cities and towns)
▸ Also see megalopolis
Additional searches for megalopolitan...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.