Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word medevacs:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "medevacs" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- medevacs: Wordnik [home, info]
- medevacs: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Medevacs: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- medevacs: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- medevacs: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See medevac for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (medevac)
▸ noun: the evacuation of persons (usually be air transportation) to a place where they can recieve medical care
▸ Also see medevac
Additional searches for medevacs...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.