Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word maybird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "maybird" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- maybird: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- maybird: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Maybird, maybird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Maybird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- maybird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Maybird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- maybird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- maybird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- maybird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (maybird)|
(n.) The bobolink.
(n.) The knot.
(n.) The whimbrel; -- called also May fowl, May curlew, and May whaap.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to maybird