Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word masoret:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "masoret" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- masoret: Wordnik [home, info]
- Masoret: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Masoret: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Masoret: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- masoret: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Masoret: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- masoret: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Masoret: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (masoret)|
(n.) A Masorite.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for masoret...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.