Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word maims:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "maims" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- maims: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- maims: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- maims: Wordnik [home, info]
- maims: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- maims: Wiktionary [home, info]
- maims: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- maims: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- maims: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- maims: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- MAIMS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See maim for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (maim)
▸ verb: injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation
("People were maimed by the explosion"
▸ Also see maim
Additional searches for maims...
Search completed in 0.058 seconds.