Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word machinates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "machinates" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- machinates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- machinates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- machinates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- machinates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- machinates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- machinates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- machinates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See machinate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (machinate)
▸ verb: engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
▸ verb: arrange by systematic planning and united effort
("Machinate a plot"
▸ Also see machinate
Additional searches for machinates...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.