Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word loessial:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "loessial" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- loessial: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- loessial: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- loessial: Wordnik [home, info]
- loessial: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- loessial: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- loessial: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See loess for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (loess)
▸ noun: a fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind
▸ Also see loess
Additional searches for loessial...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.