Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out lits
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lits:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lits" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- lits: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Lits, lits: Wordnik [home, info]
- lits: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- LITS, Lits: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (2 matching dictionaries)
- LITS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
- LITS: AbbreviationZ [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- lits: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See lit for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (lit)
▸ noun: the humanistic study of a body of literature
("He took a course in Russian lit"
▸ adjective: set afire or burning
("A lit firecracker"
▸ adjective: provided with artificial light
("A brightly lit room"
▸ Also see lit