Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lithodomus:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lithodomus" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- lithodomus: Wordnik [home, info]
- Lithodomus, lithodomus: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Lithodomus: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- lithodomus: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Lithodomus: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- lithodomus: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Lithodomus: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- lithodomus: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (lithodomus)|
(n.) A genus of elongated bivalve shells, allied to the mussels, and remarkable for their ability to bore holes for shelter, in solid limestone, shells, etc. Called also Lithophagus.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)