Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word likability:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "likability" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- likability: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- likability: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Likability, likability: Wordnik [home, info]
- likability: Wiktionary [home, info]
- likability: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- likability: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- likability: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See likable for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (likable)
▸ adjective: easy to like; agreeable
("An attractive and likable young man"
▸ adjective: (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
▸ Also see likable
Additional searches for likability...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.