Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word librational:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "librational" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- librational: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- librational: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- librational: Wordnik [home, info]
- librational: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- librational: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- librational: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See libration for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (libration)
▸ noun: (astronomy) a real or apparent slow oscillation of a moon or satellite
("The libration of the moon"
▸ Also see libration