Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word liaising:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "liaising" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- liaising: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- liaising: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- liaising: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Liaising, liaising: Wordnik [home, info]
- liaising: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- liaising: Wiktionary [home, info]
- liaising: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- liaising: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See liaise for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (liaise)
▸ verb: act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
▸ Also see liaise
Additional searches for liaising...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.