Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word korai:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "korai" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- korai: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Korai: Wordnik [home, info]
- korai: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Korai: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- korai: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- korai: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See kore for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Kore)
▸ noun: (Greek mythology) daughter of Zeus and Demeter; made queen of the underworld by Pluto in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Proserpina
▸ Also see kore
Additional searches for korai...
Search completed in 0.055 seconds.