Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word knuckleballer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "knuckleballer" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- knuckleballer: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- knuckleballer: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Knuckleballer, knuckleballer: Wordnik [home, info]
- knuckleballer: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- knuckleballer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Knuckleballer: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- knuckleballer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See knuckleball for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (knuckleball)
▸ noun: a baseball pitch thrown with little speed or spin
▸ Also see knuckleball
Additional searches for knuckleballer...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.