Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word kneels:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "kneels" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- kneels: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- kneels: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Kneels, kneels: Wordnik [home, info]
- kneels: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- kneels: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- kneels: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- kneels: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See kneel for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (kneel)
▸ noun: supporting yourself on your knees
▸ verb: rest one's weight on one's knees
("In church you have to kneel during parts of the service"
▸ Also see kneel
Additional searches for kneels...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.