Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out juts
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word juts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "juts" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- juts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- juts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Juts, juts: Wordnik [home, info]
- juts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- juts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- juts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- juts: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- juts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- juts: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- JUTS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See jut for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (jut)
▸ noun: the act of projecting out from something
▸ noun: something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from a form
▸ verb: extend out or project in space
("His sharp nose jutted out"
▸ Also see jut
Additional searches for juts...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.