Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word jellyfishes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "jellyfishes" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- jellyfishes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- jellyfishes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- jellyfishes: Wordnik [home, info]
- jellyfishes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- jellyfishes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Jellyfishes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- jellyfishes: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- jellyfishes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- jellyfishes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- jellyfishes: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See jellyfish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (jellyfish)
▸ noun: any of numerous usually marine and free-swimming coelenterates that constitute the sexually reproductive forms of hydrozoans and scyphozoans
▸ noun: large siphonophore having a bladderlike float and stinging tentacles
▸ Also see jellyfish
Additional searches for jellyfishes...
Search completed in 0.028 seconds.