Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word interplace:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "interplace" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- interplace: Wordnik [home, info]
- Interplace: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Interplace: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- interplace: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Interplace: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- interplace: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Interplace: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (interplace)|
(v. t.) To place between or among; as, to interplace a name.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for interplace...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.