Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word inogen:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "inogen" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- inogen: Wordnik [home, info]
- inogen: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Inogen: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- inogen: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Inogen: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- inogen: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Inogen: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- inogen: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (inogen)|
(n.) A complex nitrogenous substance, which, by Hermann's hypothesis, is continually decomposed and reproduced in the muscles, during their life.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)