Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word infrangibly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "infrangibly" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- infrangibly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- infrangibly: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- infrangibly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- infrangibly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- infrangibly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- infrangibly: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See infrangible for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (infrangible)
▸ adjective: difficult or impossible to break or separate into parts
("An infrangible series"
▸ adjective: not capable of being violated or infringed
("Infrangible human rights"
▸ Also see infrangible
Additional searches for infrangibly...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.