Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 14 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word informs:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "informs" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- informs: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
- informs: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- informs: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Informs, informs: Wordnik [home, info]
- informs: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- informs: Wiktionary [home, info]
- informs: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- informs: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- INFORMS: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- informs: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- informs: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (3 matching dictionaries)
- INFORMS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
- INFORMS: AbbreviationZ [home, info]
- informs: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See inform for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (inform)
▸ verb: give character or essence to
("The principles that inform modern teaching"
▸ verb: impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
("I informed him of his rights"
▸ verb: act as an informer
("She had informed on her own parents for years"
▸ Also see inform
▸ Words similar to informs
▸ Rhymes of informs