Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word imputes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "imputes" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- imputes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- imputes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- imputes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- imputes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Imputes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- imputes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- imputes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See impute for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (impute)
▸ verb: attribute or credit to
("People impute great cleverness to cats"
▸ verb: attribute (responsibility or fault) to a cause or source
("The teacher imputed the student's failure to his nervousness"
▸ Also see impute
▸ Words similar to imputes