Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word improvvisatrice:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "improvvisatrice" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- improvvisatrice: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- improvvisatrice: Wordnik [home, info]
- Improvvisatrice, improvvisatrice: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Improvvisatrice: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- improvvisatrice: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Improvvisatrice: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- improvvisatrice: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Improvvisatrice: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- improvvisatrice: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (improvvisatrice)|
(n.) A female improvvisatore.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for improvvisatrice...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.