Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word impoundage:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "impoundage" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- impoundage: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- impoundage: Wordnik [home, info]
- Impoundage, impoundage: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Impoundage: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- impoundage: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Impoundage: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- impoundage: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- impoundage: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- impoundage: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (impoundage)|
(n.) The act of impounding, or the state of being impounded.
(n.) The fee or fine for impounding.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)