Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word impeder:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "impeder" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- impeder: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- impeder: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- impeder: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- impeder: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- impeder: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See impede for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (impede)
▸ verb: be a hindrance or obstacle to
▸ verb: block passage through
▸ Also see impede
Additional searches for impeder...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.