Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word imparts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "imparts" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- imparts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- imparts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Imparts, imparts: Wordnik [home, info]
- imparts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- imparts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- imparts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- imparts: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- imparts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- imparts: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See impart for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (impart)
▸ verb: tell or deposit (information) knowledge
▸ verb: bestow a quality on
▸ verb: make known; pass on, of information
▸ verb: make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
▸ Also see impart
Additional searches for imparts...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.