Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word imbark:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "imbark" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- imbark: Wordnik [home, info]
- Imbark: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Imbark: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- imbark: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Imbark: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- imbark: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Imbark: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (imbark)|
(v. i. & t.) See Embark.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for imbark...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.